1. The platform will officially delist DGD-related trading pairs at 06:00 on Apr 2, 2020 (UTC). During this period, users who have open orders with related trading pairs, please cancel the orders in advance. If the orders are still not canceled after delisting, they will be canceled automatically by the system, and the relevant assets will be returned to your trading account.
2. The platform will snapshot the holding positions of DGD holders at 16:00 on Apr 2, 2020 (UTC) and distribute ETH with the conversion of 1 DGD = 0.193054178 ETH. After the distribution is completed, the DGD assets will be removed from the wallet.
• Accounts with a balance less than 0.01 DGD are not counted;
• The balance of the sub accounts will be calculated to the parent account;
• OKEx will complete ETH distribution by 12:00 on Apr 10, 2020 (UTC).
OKEx reminds users that digital assets are high-risk investment products. The platform advises users to objectively evaluate their investment capabilities and risk tolerance before starting investments. Please participate in market trading rationally based on thoroughly understanding the rules and risks.
Apr 2, 2020 (UTC)