A new generation of decentralized crowdfunding system.
Pledgecamp is a crowdfunding project on blockchain, dubbed Crowdfunding 2.0. It is a next-generation crowdfunding platform that combines decentralized crowdfunding system with blockchain technology. The company launched the crowdfunding industry’s first smart contract escrow system, with which investors are protected during the crowdfunding process and are rewarded with PLG tokens. The system’s decentralized user governance mechanism and shared economic mechanism will enable an exponential growth of the user network and provide crowdfunding for aspiring entrepreneurs around the world. The team’s goal is to build a platform between companies and communities, while giving everyone in the world the opportunity to become an entrepreneur.
Project Name: Pledgecamp
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 PLG Tokens
Official Website: https://pledgecamp.com
Telegram (English): t.me/Pledgecamp
Issuance Time: 2019
Private Sale Price: 1 PLG = $ 0.0067 USDT
Distribution & Lock-up Period:
- Platform Development: 45%
- Funding: 20% (Seed funding round to be all unlocked 9 months after listing; private sale round to be linearly unlocked 3 months after listing over a 6-month period)
- Strategic partnership development: 15%
- Team, advisors, and future employees: 10% (To be linearly unlocked after 3 months after listing over a 12-month period)
- Platform incentives: 5%
- Rewards for early project creators: 5%
Risk Warning: Trading digital assets involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your invested capital. You should ensure that you fully understand the risk involved and take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary.